Pages

Sunday 10 January 2016

Someone special


Hello lovely friends hurrah I have blogged a second post :) I am seriously slacking with catching up with your comments and I'm sorry so that's my next job. I read them all and really appreciate your kind words. 

I hope your year has started really well and stays well for all of you.

I made this shaker card last night so I thought I must put it up on my blog (new year resolution) so here it is:

Shaker cards seem to take me forever to make but I think they are so much fun to make and that's what's it all about, sometimes I forgot that crafting should be fun and that's why we started this hobby in the first place because it's fun and therapeutic and you get to give someone a nice card at the end of it.

I will be popping over to your blogs over the next few days and saying hi it seems such a long time since I caught up with you all and thank you all so much for visiting me I hope you have a great Sunday 

Vic x

12 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute Vic! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fantastic. Love the cute little girl. It's been a while since I made a shaker card Vicki...must put that right!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and sweet shaker design!! Love the tall grass with the shaker mix within the scene!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweet Vic and Happy New Year! I hope youre year is off to a fabulous start :)

    My, this is just too cute! Definitely one of my favorites from you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so beautiful, Vic!! I love the shaker!! The little girl is adorable!! What a sweet card this is!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh just so sweet Vic, I love the little girl image and your shaker design. Never made one, must have a go, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh but, so worth it Vic..I LOve the scene you've made with this GOrgeous shaker card..
    FABulous colours and such a sweet image.Your grass and mushrooms are so pretty too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable shaker card Vicki! I love your sweet little scene, those mushrooms are just too cute. Hug, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card Love the mushrooms ....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boy, your words sure sparked something in me. I'm in a large stamp club and sometimes those women get to bickering and stressing over so much. Sometimes we need to be reminded that this hobby is supposed to be about having fun! Great shaker card, btw! It might take you awhile to git 'er done, but it comes out great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting I love reading them and always try and comment back :)