Pages

Friday 4 September 2015

Your Next Stamp Project Preview September


Hi everyone! Today I will be giving you a sneak peak of this gorgeous stamp set by your next stamp which is just adorable! Its called Hammie coffee and tea and its so sweet! Look at those cheeks......



I love the hamster that's fell asleep ha ha!  These are just adorable and I cant wait to show you what else I have made. I have seriously been having way to much fun with these stamps.

Head on over to the your next stamp BLOG to see what the lovely design team has made. 

I will be back tomorrow for a really exciting blog hop! 

Thanks for stopping by.

Vic  


33 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and so cute Vic have a lovely week end
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are soooo cute and I'm with you on the one dozing in the mug!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet indeed.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vic, cute little card, love the image and your colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO adorable Vic ! I love the paper and the little hamsters are too cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little shaker card - creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These guys are so so cute Vic!! Love the soft colors and the fun sequins you've added!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and sweet!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute images and love the shaker card. Pretty colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny little hamsters card indeed .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! Love the shaker and sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  13. THis is just the cutest! What a darling card, so full of color and whimsy and those beautiful little sequins in the shaker really make your card pop! Wonderful card! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hamsters are such characters and your card is full of character as well. I really need to do some shaker cards. You've motivated me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting I love reading them and always try and comment back :)